viernes, 28 de enero de 2011

I HATE stereotypes

I’m a lesbian, so I must have a crush on every girl I see.
I have a lot of guy friends, so I must be fucking every single one of them.
I smile a lot, so I must have the perfect life.

I listen to reggae, so I must be a stoner.
My opinion matters, so I must be a snob.
I’m black, so I must be ghetto.
I’m black, so I must be stupid.
I’m Mexican, so I must be low class.

 I’m bisexual, so I must get around.
I’m straight up blunt, so I must be a bitch.
I like to drink, so I must be an alcoholic.
I don’t hang out with guys, so I must be a lesbian.
I cut myself, so I must be emo.
I’m bisexual, so I must be fucking my straight best friend.
I laugh and smile, so I cannot be depressed.
I like spending my day at home, so I don’t have any friends.

I am gay, so I must be bullied.
Most of my friends are dudes, so I must be a tomboy.
I’m on Tumblr, so I must have zero friends in real life.
I’m a Muslim, so I must be a terrorist.
I make alot of mistakes, so I must be stupid/retarded.
I strongly defend LGBT, so I must be gay.
I’m from a broken family, so I must be a rebel.
I like rasta colors, so I must smoke weed.


I’ve had sex, so I must be a slut.
I’ve made mistakes, so I must be untrustworthy.
I’m a Filipino, so I must be a maid.
I’m a Politician, so I must be corrupt.
I’m Blonde, so I must be really stupid.
I’m wearing a black shirt, so I must be emo.
I wear make up, so I must be a flirt.
I am a teenager, so I must be misunderstood.

Ví esta entrada en este blog: http://marfisapouzo.tumblr.com/page/5 (lo siento, pero no sé por qué no me deja poner el enlace), y me gustó mucho, así que espero que os guste también.
   
                                  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Fill my blog with your smiles :)